Terms and conditions for buying online tickets for Monsoon Music Festival 2019:
Please read the following terms carefully before purchasing tickets. By accessing this section of the website, you agreed to our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may change from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions displayed from the time you read.
1. General Regulations
– Participant regulations
+ Monsoon Music Festival is for all Vietnamese citizens or foreigners staying legally in Vietnam
+ To guarantee the security and safety for emergencies, children need to comply with regulations: over 14 years old and over 1.4m, with Identity Card and the guarantee of accompanying adults.
– The Organizer officially releases 7 types of tickets.
And ticket prices can be changed from time to time officially announced by Monsoon Music Festival.
+ Day 1 tickets
+ Day 2 tickets
+ Day 3 tickets
+ VIP Day 1 tickets
+ VIP Day 2 tickets
+ VIP Day 3 tickets
+ 3-day Combo tickets
– A wristband is recognized for attending when
+ The e-ticket has been changed to the wristband.
+ The wristband has no sign of being cut or broken before.
+ The wristband is tied to the wrist following the Organizer specifications.
– The organizer only accepts to redeem the wristband for valid e-tickets, which are sent by the Organizer via Email. The Organizer is not responsible for all complaints and problems happening to customers because of buying floating tickets, which come from outside of the Organizer’ distribution system.
– These steps to buy tickets
+ Step1: Sign-in website Monsoon Music Festival: http://ticket.monsoonfestival.vn/
+ Step2: Choose type and quantity of tickets you want to buy
+ Step3: Fill in the personal information of the person you want to book a ticket for
+ Step4: Choose the kind of payment:
- ATM card (debit / payment / domestic prepaid card) has online payment service registration
- Visa & Master Card is registered online payment service
+ Step 5: Payment completed
Note: Customers can order tickets for others in the above guidance.
– The Organizer gives tickets to disabled people. For more information, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
– Monsoon Music Festival is an outdoor event without seats, so customers cannot choose seats and sheltered areas.
2. Price& Tax Invoice PolicyandTypes of payment
2.1. Price policy and tax invoice
The price of the ticket includes the value-added tax. The Organizer supports to issue the invoice for customers within 30 days from the last day of the event. The price of the program includes VAT value. To get an invoice, please send your information to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2. Types of payment
– Customers can pay via domestic ATM card registered Internet Banking; Visa Card, Master Card, JCB Card, American Express Card, specifically:
+ ATM Card (Debit/payment/ domestic prepaid card): to pay by domestic bank card, the customer’s card must be registered to use the online payment or e-banking feature. The transaction must be successfully recorded by the payment gateway system (ensuring the balance/limit and customer authentication following the card’s usage rules).
+ Credit cards, international payment cards, international prepaid cards: Credit/debit/ prepaid cards VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Amex issued by domestic and foreign banks. Transactions must be recorded successfully by the payment gateway system (ensure the balance/limit and customer authentication according to the card’s usage rules).
– The Organizer only accepts payment transactions in Vietnamese Dong (VND) for all the payment methods mentioned above.
– Customers must pay the full fare for one ticket purchase.
– The transaction is considered completed when the customer receives an email confirming the purchase of the ticket by the Organizer
The email confirms the purchase successful
After completing the online ticket payment, the Organizer will send the Customer the e-ticket that has been successfully paid by the Customer via email within 15 minutes.
Please note that this email includes the e-ticket for the Customer can redeem to a valid wristband, helping the Customer to check-in the event. Therefore, the Organizer recommends that when conducting the payment steps, the Customer needs to fill in the personal information accurately before completing the payment for the ticket purchase.
This email can go to the spam mailbox, so please check the spam box before contacting us. If you have any questions or problems with buying tickets, you can contact us via email: email@example.com for assistance.
3. Ticket Policy
The Organizer does not offer cancellation or change information about e-ticket the Customer purchased. The Customer has to check the email and phone number information carefully to guarantee that the Customer will receive the confirmation from the Organizer.
The Customer needs to bring an e-ticket that has been purchased and the Identity Card to the Redeem Ticket points of the Organizer to redeem wristband.
Information about the redeem ticket will be announced on the Website and Fanpage of Monsoon Music Festival before the event takes place at least one (01) week.
If the Customer buys a ticket for others, the Customer should use the information of that person to make the process of redeeming the e-ticket into the wristband more convenient.
4. Anti-fraud policy
– Monsoon Music Festival or an electronic payment gateway provider, or/and other signatories use specialized technology to identify phishing activities on the website, for example: use fake phone numbers and emails. The cooperation of the Customer with Monsoon Music Festival is essential. The Customer accepts that the Monsoon Music Festival has the rights to terminate the access the Monsoon Music Festival website if the Customer acts on behalf of any reason that is in doubt with fraud or violates these terms.
– Illegal reselling of tickets; Run promotions without permission from the Organizer
The Organizer has the rights to automatically cancel tickets without compensation if the Organizer realizes reselling, counterfeiting or making multiple copies of tickets. The Organizer is not responsible for the situations Customers buy tickets at another source (not under the ticket distribution system of the Organizer) and cannot check-in. Besides, the Organizer reserves the right to restrict or deny the right to purchase tickets to any person determined by the Organizer to violate the event’s policy.
Unless approved in writing by Production Thanh Viet Co., Ltd., Monsoon Music Festival tickets will not be used for purposes including (but not limited to): advertising, promotion, withdrawal lucky draw contests. In any case, the use of trademarks and other intellectual property rights relates to the tickets for Monsoon Music Festival, which must be approved in writing by Production Thanh Viet Company Limited.
5. Refund and Exchange Policy
– Monsoon Music Festival DOES NOT apply efund policy with successfully paid tickets
– The Organizer allows the Customer to upgrade the ticket type and ticket class with the value higher than the value of the ticket purchased successfully by the Customer. The Customer will have to pay the difference cost for each ticket upgrade transaction, based on the official price at the time of ticket upgrade transaction.
+ Case 1: Upgrade regular tickets normally to Combo tickets
+ Case 2: Upgrade regular tickets to VIP tickets on the same day
– Lost Ticket:
If the e-ticket is lost, the Organizer can re-issue the new e-ticket for the Customer if the Customer can present identification documents for transactions. However, if the e-ticket has been scanned and checked at the event, the Organizer will not re-issue it to the Customer for any reasons.
– The Organizer does not refund the value of the ticket purchased by the Customer.
– In case of force majeure, beyond the control of the Organizer, the event is delayed or canceled, the Customer, who has purchased successfully the ticket, will be refunded by the Organizer.
6. Customer Care &Complaints ResolvingPolicy
We only support processing requests and complaints regarding technical processing when booking and paying for tickets on the official ticket distribution platforms of the Monsoon Music Festival including websites and applications. The Customer can contact the hotline of Monsoon Music Festival 2019 Customers for assistance: 19001255or send information to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions and complaints related to Tickets and Events, The Customer can directly contactsus at the above contact information.