– People who purchased tickets are required to collect wristband for check-in the festival.
– Wristband helps the Organizer with security control on the ground to ensure a safe festival for everyone.
– Wristband also functions as a mobile wallet to help people purchase at the event.
– If you lose or break your wristband, you will have to buy a new ticket to join the festival.
– Wristband contains the owner’s personal information, thus losing the wristband may lead to the risk of stolen personal data. The Organizer will not be held liable for any loss and/or damage in this case.
– Time: 10am – 6pm (22/10/2019 – 30/10/2019)
– Collection point: Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – 19C Hoang Dieu Street, Hanoi
– Just bring your ticket in print or digital form along a valid ID or passport matching the customer name on the ticket in order to redeem your festival wristbands at the wristband collection point.
– If you want to collect your writsband on event day, please send your request and information to email address: email@example.com
– Personalized information is to ensure that information on E-ticket match the information on the wristband.
-Why is it necessary to personalize the information?
+ The audience should personalize information to fully enjoy the benefits and incentives from the Organizer.
+ Help the Organizer control the security for a safety festival.
-What if I don’t personalize the information?
+ May mislead information to the Security Department and functionality agencies when verifying the identity of people who actually attended the festival in the event of an emergency.
+ The audience may miss the update information and gifts from the Organizer.
-How To Personalize Information?
+ Visit the website ticket.monsoonfestival.vn
+ Go to”Personalize” and follow the instructions.
-There are two Important Information:
+ Email address of the buyer ( information displayed on the E-ticket)
+ Serial number of E-ticket: The row number displayed below the QR code on the E-ticket
– How many times can I change my information?
+ The information on the e-ticket code/wristband can be changed up to 2 times, if this information exceeds this number of times, the e-ticket/wristband may be locked, if you need to change the information to a 3rd time , please contact the Organizer via hotline 19001255 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
+ The person who re-personalize information needs to get permission from the previous owner of the wristband. (Buyer or the Previous Owner)
– Please show your wristband to the security department at the gate.
– Put your wristband on.
– Support the security department in checking your personal items, eliminating prohibited items.
-Note: The ticket gate will be closed after 8pm. The Organizer will not solve any cases arriving later than this time.
-Identification documents for check-in
-Backpack, wallet, purse, handbag
-Travel cameras (cameras with removable lenses are not allowed to be brought in)
-Hand washing water
-Telephone and charger
-Sunscreen (liquid cream, not aerosols)
-And don’t forget: your shinning smile 🙂
-Objects in the form of aerosols, nebulizers, pepper sprays or any similar items
-Professional recording equipment
-AVP, Mod, filling solution for Vapes
-Seat in any form-including the inflatable seat type, folding chair
-Chains-including chains in the form of a strap or purse
-Ice bucket, portable cooling cabinet
-Camera (professional) – defined as having a removable lens
-Drones or vehicles, remote controlled toys
-The drug is or is not prescribed in any form;
-Stimulants, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES including cannabis, cannabis products
-Products, flammable materials, explosive substances, high risk of combustion-including lighters, candles, fireworks, explosives, road flares; Any flammable items such as alcohol, perfumes, body sprays, alcohol, gasoline, balloons…
-Poster/Banner/National emblem/guiding board or any related material which is of a misrepresentation and anti-breaking of the socialist REPUBLIC of Vietnam;
-Flyers, samples, gifts, advertising items
-Glass bottles/plastic bottles/aluminum bottles/tin vials or other hard objects-including individual water containers
-Glow sticks, LED gloves or other LED products
-Kite or lantern
-Food or beverage outside
-Personal means including but not limited to: bicycles, skates, scooter, skateboards, skis, segments, electric motorcycles (birds, lemons), etc. Note: Personal cellular medical equipment for the audience needs allowed assistance.
-Selfie sticks, Monopod, Tripod or Narcisticks
-Self-defence weapon, sharp items
-Toy gun, water gun or gunshot gun
-Professional recording and recording equipment/professional photographic equipment/professional lens/Flycam/Drone,…
Let’s create a festival with civilization, safety and friendliness for everyone!
We always endeavor and encourage our audience to create a more quality festival over the years. We are taking steps to develop a festival culture with civilization, safety and friendliness for everyone. Along with the code of conduct, the Monsoon Music Festival 2019 will NOT tolerate with any forms of attack or sexual harassment, both physical or verbal.
You are a part that creates the spirit of Monsoon- representative of people who love and support the cultural values of civilization, sanity, innovation, self-respecting and openness to the world. Therefore, let’s build together and radiate good inspirations every day!
– Having responsibility.
– Always ask for consent.
– Please respect others.
– Report misconduct actions to the information counter or any security staff of the festival.
– Enjoy responsibly the festival for yourself and people around you.
These actions will made you to leave the festival:
-Use of alcohol or alcoholic beverages in a irresponsible or unsafe way ;
-Violation of restricted areas without permission from the organizers;
-Rude, abusive or offensive language to other audiences or staffs;
-Profanity or offensive gestures, including the use of profanity or offensive gestures through images or logos including banners, signs and other visual propaganda means;
-Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs and stimulants; Urinating or urination (outside the appropriate toilet and/or public);
-Induce, fight or engage in any act that may harm, jeopardize, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone, including audiences and staffs;
-Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property at the festival;
-Engage in any activities of humiliating anyone or offend their dignity, including audiences and staffs;
-Abuse of the benefits for people who need assistance;
Any individual who violates this code of conduct will be immediately asked to leave the festival and revoke the wristband without refund.
Monsoon is the place to celebrate diversity and creativity. Feel free to show off your personality!
Read some more suggestions on festive fashion in our blog section.